BULGARIA SOTHEBY'S INTERNATIONAL REALTY presents to your attention a house in the center of the capital, meters from the Church of St. Paraskeva and G.S. Rakovski Street.
144.55 sq.m. is the area of each floor.
Total area: 433.5 sq.m.
Plot: 455 sq.m.
Semi-basement: wine cellar, large kitchen with three rooms, storage rooms and large windows in all rooms, bathroom.
First floor: spacious entrance hall, two-part sitting room with front and rear garden views, kitchen and dining room, en-suite bathroom and a separate large windowed room which housed an en-suite bathroom.
Second floor: living room, three bedrooms, closet, bathroom and terrace.
The house is heated by a thermal power plant.
ADVANTAGES OF THE PROPERTY:
Excellent location in the heart of Old Sofia
- The house is unique with its preserved authentic architecture, facade elements and interior.
- The property has a large yard with a spacious frontage to the street, which until now has been used for a garden, but is also suitable for parking for at least four cars.
- The house is distinguished by a functional layout, spacious and bright rooms.
- The property is suitable for investment, for the development of a commercial activity, as well as for the use of a family home.
Ref. No. 5890
- Internet connection
- Private Building Security
- With a parking space