Ref. number 6296
Built-up area 766m², yard 352m², /extension and upgrade visas/.
It was built by an Italian entrepreneur in 1932 and upgraded with two floors, with approved in 1992 arch. projects.
Reinforced concrete construction from ground floor to roof inclusive with very thick red brick walls that do not need any insulation.
E/W/S/S exposure, CHP, telephone, separate electricity meter for each floor (5 pcs.) plus three-phase current.
Reinforced concrete fence around the entire property with a height of 2.5m.
Twenty rooms, five bathrooms, garage for three cars with possibility for four (with planning permission), two large terraces, four large balconies, fireplace. Height of the premises from 3.10m. up to 3.40 m.
The property has a new electrical and plumbing installation, drainage around the entire building with a newly constructed sewer, the old floors are red pine floors.
The inside of the building is plastered, and on the first 3 floors the lime plaster has been removed to plaster and the walls are fully prepared for plaster or cladding, the 4th floor is not plastered, due to uncertainty about the function and location of the electrical installation, the 5th floor is completely finished. The roof has heat and waterproofing plus Marseille tiles. Richly landscaped yard, trees and installed stone paving, three working fountains and irrigation system.
Materials: slabs of white Vratchan stone for exterior cladding of the first two floors, Vratchan "rustic" stone, natural granite, granite tiles, electrical materials, WPC materials, CHP materials and other materials for finishing works, APV subscriber station (new unpackaged), which can be used for CHP or local heating, with capacity for two more buildings.
Ref. №. 6296
- Old building
- With garage
- With parking space