Ref. number 6367
The imposing corner building is a historic place of connections. According to plans by Franz von Neumann, the Centrale II of the State Telephone, an exchange office, was built here in 1898. Today, the elegant building, built in Wilhelminian architecture and recently thoroughly renovated, shines in new splendor.
The historic hall on the 4th and 5th floor with a room height of up to 5.50 m has been transformed into the two-store Grand Etage with a total of approx. 600 m² of living space. The generous room layout offers, on the first level, an entrance hall, a separate kitchen with a separate catering/dining kitchen, the impressive, light-flooded living area with floor-to-ceiling box windows, its own wine lounge as well as the Master Bedroom with a large wardrobe, sauna and a bathroom with two large windows in the former tower. A spiral staircase in the living area and a second straight staircase in the anteroom lead to the second level with gallery, four further bedrooms, three bathrooms and a utility room.
Both floors are directly accessible from the beautiful staircase. A cellar compartment and a garage space suitable for SUVs are included in the purchase price.
The technical equipment includes underfloor heating, chilled ceiling, living room ventilation and alarm system. Only high-quality and tasteful materials were selected for the floors, doors and bathrooms.
In the lovingly designed and landscaped inner courtyard, the owners have a general terrace on the 2nd floor at their disposal.
Object type: Loft/Penthouse
Living area: 604 m²
Number of rooms: 6,5 (3 bath rooms)
Price in EUR: price upon request
- Air conditioner
- With garage
- Controlled access