Ref. number 6365
With the Schlosspark Freihof, a new and elegant residential ensemble in a historic ambience is being built in the historic core of Nußdorf, in Vienna's 19th district.
Fifteen luxurious and generously designed condominiums with terraces will be newly built in two buildings. In the former castle, extensive revitalization will result in four unique townhouses with their own lift and a prestigious residence, as well as a handful of charming flats in old buildings, each one unique. All flats look out onto an interior, protected castle park with a beautiful tree population and fountain. They combine the advantages of a villa with numerous attractive amenities and the security of a "gated community".
Key data of the exclusive project:
• Around 24 flats and 4 townhouses with living areas of approx. 130 - 411 m².
• Most flats in the new building with terraces, some tops with historic vaults
• High-quality fittings
• Enclosed, 5,000 m² castle park
• High degree of intimacy due to the small number of flats and spaciousness of the park
• Highest security standards due to modern security systems
• Exclusive spa area with pool and sauna
• Private wine cellar with in-house event location
• In-house underground car park
• Planned completion approx. end of 2024
Object type: Flats, townhouses
Living area: 130m²- 411 m²
Price in EUR: price upon request
- Air conditioner
- With garage
- Controlled access
- Gated community